Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Connectedness Factor (series)

Over the past year or so, I have noticed a few things about being connected to others. Below are the five things that I have observed regarding what I call “The Connectedness Factor.”

  1. Jesus Christ is the ultimate ConnectionPoint.
  2. Authentic relationship with others is the result of authentic relationship with God.
  3. Acknowledging the sin in our own life should always proceed acknowledging the sin in another’s life.
  4. We can never accomplish alone the great things that we can accomplish together.
  5. Real relationship is virtually impossible in a large crowd, without breaking down into smaller, more simple assemblies.

In order for me to put the thoughts down in a post and still have time to live my life, I will post more detailed descriptions of each of the five subjects listed above at separate times throughout the month of September. Please check back periodically throughout the month for more of my ramblings.

1 comment:

Chris Alford said...

I'm looking forward to it man...