I find it interesting that God can and will use almost anyone in almost any situation to accomplish HIS WILL to the exact extent to which that person makes themselves available to Him. His "will" is not a destination, it's an attitude of "willingness".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
For me it's listening and being open, no matter situation you are in. It can be working towards "something" or it can just be taking the opportunity that God has set right in front of you, accepting it, and going with it. Not deciding if it part of the big plan or questioning it because it's not how you would do it - as we discussed with Naaman tonight. Instead, accepting what God has presented us, no matter how big or how small.
I also think about Jacob. God's will was done, however it probably would have been a lot easier and better for Jacob had he waited on the Lord instead of doing it his own way.
Great insight Jonathan! I appreciate your comments about Jacob. I hadn't thought about it, but that is a major struggle too many times...doing it our own way, instead of waiting on the Lord.
Post a Comment