Melissa and I had a friend give us a fax machine to use for the ministry this weekend! God is AWESOME! Just when we need it, He always comes through. I know....you may think I am flipping out over a fax machine, but hey, it is pretty encouraging to me when God gives something that we have specifically asked for and proves to us that he is there and cares about our dream of making ConnectionPoint a reality.
ConnectionPoint is going to be a coaching ministry for those who are in vocational ministry. We will be planning our first retreat for pastors/youthpastors/staff/and any other minister who God leads our way sometime in September of this year. Keep checking for more info on details of this. Our goal is to be doing ConnectionPoint full time by January of 2006. So, please pray in that direction. God is faithful and He will make ConnectionPoint exactly what He wants and when He wants....and we are okay with that! His plan is better than our plan.
I will update with a post later.....but I just wanted to say Thanks to Daddy for taking care of me and Melissa this weekend! It was truly FATHER'S DAY!
Until next time......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment