This morning I am sippin' on a cup of java and pondering all the possibilities that God may bring into my life in the next year or so. To be honest, its a little scary! But it is a lot exciting! Anytime in my life I have been on the verge of discovering a new facet in my relationship with the Father, I get the feeling. You know "the feeling" don't you? Like the one you get just before your birthday when you are a kid. Knowing that better and brighter things are ahead, yet just a bit scared at the thought of being more "adult" and having to take responsibility for your own actions.
It is that very feeling that I have every time I am "growing up" a level in my walk. God is doing some incredible things right now as far as ConnectionPoint is concerned. I will be sharing more in the future about the "next step" in the journey. As for now, if you pray...pray for me.....that I will walk through my fears and follow the Father into the great unknown!
Well, I know this one was short, but my coffee's getting cold and I have to finish up some homework for my business strategy class on Thursday. Have a great day my friends, and remember just when you are the most scared......that's when God is about to work in your situation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
May I suggest a cup warmer. Use a large cup, plug in the warmer and you can read many chapters, confess all your sins, but quietly, your wife may be listening! The beauty is that you can do all of this without leaving to refresh the "mudd." Man is this wisdom of God of what? Luv ya mean it. Peace.
Post a Comment